How to reach the Hotel i Rododendri:
Hotel i Rododendri is located in Sant Antonio, just 4km from Bormio and 8km from Santa Caterina. The Perego bus stop is directly in front of the hotel (times and info www.busperego.com) which offers a daily service between Bormio and Santa Caterina. The service is free for those in possession of a valid ski pass.
- From Milano: head towards Lecco > Colico > Morbegno > Sondrio > Tirano > Bormio > S.Antonio;
- From Brescia: head towards Lago d'Iseo > Edolo > Aprica > Tirano > Bormio > S.Antonio;
- Gavia pass (open in the summer only);
- From abroad (in winter): head to Passo del Gallo > Livigno > Bormio > S.Antonio;
- From abroad (in summer): head towards Passo della Forcola > Livigno > Bormio > S.Antonio.
- From Italy take the direct train from Milan central station to Tirano (see www.trenitalia.it). From Tirano take the bus to Bormio, and from there to Sant Antonio (times and connections www.busperego.com)
- From Switzerland take the train from St. Moritz to Tirano (see www.rhb.ch). From Tirano take the bus to Bormio, and from there to Sant Antonio (times and connections www.busperego.com)
- Milan Bergamo (Orio al Serio)
- Milan Malpensa
- Milan Linate
For direct airport transfers to Bormio see www.mtbus.it.